Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo-album

Today I made some time to start making a photo-album for Evy, the daughter of my friend Ellen. So Ellen, if you're reading this DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!! ;)

I got my inspiration (and the pattern :)) from http://www.dontlooknow.typepad.com/. Check out her blog! I really LOVE her work! The bright colors and the cute patterns. As a personal touch I added this cute buttons in the centre of the flowers, bought at 'Pipoos', a dutch craftstore.
The way it is looking now is probably not the way it'll get sewn. I've got no pretty white fabric here right now, but I think I want to make a white square in the middle, with the flowers on it. I think the bright colors of the flowers will be better seen, it'll be fresher.I will cover the edges of the square with a ribbon or something like it. Also I want to put Evy's name on it.


Well, I guess at this point Ellen stopped reading, so here is a pic :



No comments:

Post a Comment