Monday, January 19, 2009

Woohoo!

Well, my first post, yay! Beginning a blog was on my mind ever since I got hooked on reading other people blogs.. The only thing i should be watching out for, is spending as much time on my own blog as being busy reading others ;) I have such a HUGE list of things to do and make, I'll try to take pics and post them here..


Let's start with the last project, my dotted bookcases. I have an appartment that was built in the 30's, with very high ceilings and lots of wood and ornaments. I'm such a sucker for that! Loooove houses that have a 'soul' to them. But the only thing is, that it's getting this 'classic' feel to it when you're decorating. Just to give you an impression, here's a pic..






Yes, I know, the chandelier helps a lot too :)
But to lighten things up a bit, AND because I am in this red with white dots-fase, I painted my bookcases. Unfortunately no 'before' pic! (I will try to remember the 'before' before next time).




Makes me smile when looking at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment