Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back again


Here I am again :) Didn't have any time OR energy last week to blog, so today a quick review on what happened untill today.. Reports are finally over and done with, just one parent I still have to talk to next week. My class is a mess right now, and it really costs a lot of energy doing my work at this moment. Three boys have joined our group in the last weeks, and all the children are reacting to that. The boys have to get used to this new environment to them, and the rest of the class has to get used to them. Not easy for this type of children! So I feel more like a police-officer than a teacher right now. And, although I wanted to be a police-officer when I was younger, I don't like acting like I have to now! Oh well, I'll give it some time and a lot of effort, and things will settle... (and after this week working I'll have a week off!!)

Anyway, this nice print you saw above this post, is the new wallpaper I used for my closet (or is it cupboard?)! I haven't wallpapered a lot (I'm more of a painter), so it took a bit of effort and a lot of patience to make it all work :) Now put some shelving up, and I'll have a 'brand new' closet!

The pic on the right is what I made for the children in my class for valentine. It's a mini-lollypop, on the leaf was my name. I hid them in their drawers, and it was really fun to see the kids finding the lollypop and looking confused (valentine isn't a big thing over here in Holland). They were all very happy with it! I made a valentinescraft with the children, so they could give something to someone they love as well. They loved doing that! They 'made' 3 cute teabags, added 2 chocolatechipcookies and wrapped it nicely, decorated it and made a tag. It looked so cute! I don't have the pics here right now, but will post them later on.


(Ps I'm sorry for my terrible english! With this terrible cold I have I can't seem to find the right
words or phrases!)

No comments:

Post a Comment