Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shoppingtherapy

Hmm, had some serious shoppingtherapy the last couple of days. Here are some pics of what I bought :



Some new red-with-white-dots teacups, the bowls and the stuff on top op the cupboard I got from my mom and aunt.




A watering can, ofcourse the pink one (although I kinda fell in love with the fresh blue one as well).




I also just bought a great coloringbook for grownups! I'm not gonna color it, but going to put them in a frame.. My favorite is a girl on a swing, but don't have it as a pic yet. I will post a pic when I've got it framed.

I also crafted a bit (although it was that much work ;)). A friend gave birth to a little girl, Lara. My boyfriend lived with her in a house when he was a student, and with some other housemates they wanted to give Lara something that referred to where they knew mommy and daddy from :) So this is what I came up with :





















I also made another, just for fun :


No comments:

Post a Comment