Monday, February 23, 2009

housekeeping.. SIGH


Well the title of this post says it all, I'm not really the best in housekeeping. I guess it has something to do with my lack of discipline (probably why I also still don't fit in a size small ;))

And to be honest, when I come home from work and doing groceries I barely have the energy to cook, let alone doing anything else involving cleaning, washing, ironing and folding. To make things a bit more visible for myself (ehhmm, yes I am a to do list-lover) I made this list with all the things to do in my house. The days of the weeks are there, so my goal is to do 1 or 2 things every day during the week, and the rest in the weekend. With my Leitz Easy Laminator I laminated it with a magnetic back, so now it is on my fridge. And it worked for me today, almost every dot is black! If you would like this list as well, please let me know and I will email it to you. My list is in dutch, but if anyone wants one in english, please email me with a list of chores.


Ps. if you don't have a cat or never iron, I will make you your own list, just email me what needs to be on it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment