Friday, February 20, 2009

HEMA-agenda

The first thing I did with the floral prints I got from Marieke, is this :


It's my agenda, bought at the HEMA, a great store here in Holland. In the front you can place your own picture or card, and I thought this pattern would be lovely. And I think it is, it makes me really happy! I don't know if I like my name that big on it, maybe I will change that later on.


I heard HEMA also has a store in Paris as well now. Really cool, and I think people all over the world would love it. I got some pictures from products they sell (with really REALLY nice designs), check this out :


















I got this nice notebook,with hearts all over it :







I'm still a bit sick, but luckily don't have to work next week. That means I'm FINALLY gonna finish the photo-album!! Pics will be shown later this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment